Barrel Aged Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
This sweet white vinegar is made with balsamic vinegar of Modena and blended with real strawberries to create a beautifully balanced sweet and tart masterpiece. Delicate pink in color and made with 53% cooked and concentrated grape must, making it thick and sweet. NEVER ANY SUGAR OR COLOR ADDED.
- dressing green salads along with fruit, nuts, and creamy cheese
- drizzling over Greek yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit
- de-glazing the pan when making pan sauces for meats
- or try this delicious:
STRAWBERRY KALE SALAD
A favorite addition to salads, the strawberry balsamic vinegar in this recipe brings out the true flavors of the green, earthy kale and avocado. A must try recipe for summer and for kale lovers (or even those that don't love it).
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-4 People
- 3 Tbsp Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (Sicilian Lemon or Basil Genovese)
- 1-2 tsp Sea Salt (Sel Gris or Lime Fresco)
- 4 stalks Kale
- 1 cup Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber, seeds removed and diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
Make the dressing by whisking together the Strawberry Balsamic, olive oil and sea salt. Set aside.
Wash the kale. Remove the ribs and discard. Dice the tender leaves into small pieces. Place in a large bowl that has a lid.
Pour the dressing atop the kale and place the lid on the container. Shake to coat evenly. Arrange the dressed greens on a serving platter.
Top the kale with the strawberries, cucumber, avocado and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!